Living in Crete | Quiz No 2 from BritsinCrete
Pit your wits and test your knowledge on Crete Flights and Flying in this second "True or False" Quiz from Brits in Crete web portal.
True or False. BiC Quiz No 2.
1. True or False? The cost of car parking for 7 days at the official car park at Heraklion International's N.KAZANTZAKIS Airport, Crete for 7 days is currently 36.50 euros.
2. True of False? Heraklion International Airport is the only approved airport on Crete from which you can send pets (dogs, cats and ferrets) on direct flights to the UK?
3. True of False? There is now a £500 processing fee per animal from the UK end when shipping dogs, cats or ferrets by air to UK from Crete.
4. True or False? The checked baggage allowance for domestic flights in Greece is 15kgs.
5. True or False? At Heraklion International Airport its longer of the two runways it operates - Runway 12/30, is longer than Chania International Airport's single runway, Runway 11/29.
Answers are to be found at the main Brits in Crete website:
First published September 8, 2007
© Brits in Crete 2007